0

feeling guilty...

Posted by imkenix on 5:09 PM
Hmm... finally here it comes!
Do you know what I mean?? The time that I have been waiting for... exam's moments!!!

Exam is something that I am longing for (haha...seem like I love exam) but I do not mean that I love exam. What I mean is after exam, I'll be having a break. But of course...this semester, I don't have any break as I'll have my 下乡activities which I seriously not so prefer.
I can't understand why their time is so flexible. Once they call for meeting, everyone must present. Actually I do understand that they also need to have exam...but as a scholarship holder...I am not going to do it with them this time... So sorry but I am really not feeling so well...

Omg...my "Hubungan Etnik" will be ruined. As my coursework for this subject is only 71/100 and the coursework carry 60% from the final... I can't get A for this stupid subject ge lo...
Feeling so nervous that I'll lost my scholarship...


signing out by boring kenix @ 5.20pm (我爱你)haha!!

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment