0

Two of my teeth gone

Posted by imkenix on 8:41 PM in
Yesterday, I went to extract two of my teeth in order to carry out orthodontic treatment....
Oh, my poor little teeth were being extract using all the scary and horror apparatus...

Wow, that's really painful but all that pain haven't finished yet as I still need to extract two more teeth and then I will carry out the orthodontic treatment... PAIN but I must stand all those pain...

Beauty really need sacrifice...
As I want to have a more "teratur" the teeth and also to have a greater smile, I need to stand all the pain that come during this treatment...
Moreover, I also need to sacrifice all my favourite food as during the treatment I can't eat many type of food...
Haiz, what to do arr?? As the elders always say "要美就不要命"...something like this la....
After I extract the two teeth, I keep on feeling sick and I seem have a bit fever and till now the area where my teeth have been extract is still very painful and a bit swollen!!!


没有了两个牙齿的美仪 signing out @ 8.40pm

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment