0

confusing???

Posted by imkenix on 1:17 AM in
I am too bored...thus I just want to spend some time writing something on my blog. You see how free MeiYee is!!! hahaha

Before I start my blog today, I would like to thank my friends for their supporting words in msn. Thanks, my friends.

Hmm...I am getting worried and worried these days!!! My preparations for the presentation on Hubungan Etnik had not yet started. Now I worried that I don't have enough time to prepare and I think my points is not enough to be presented within 5 minutes. Moreover, tomorrow I'll be having my Hubungan Etnik test and on the day after it, I'll have my English's short conversation. I feel that all these things are too rush for me. I am very frustrated!!!

And my biggest problem is about the Community Sociology (CS). There'll be a training camp this coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I feel tension about the camp la.... And there is also a gathering on Saturday night at Grand Kampar Hotel. Firstly, I thought I don't want to go but then they say it is compulsary to go. So I think I just have to go though I really don't want to go. Aiyo...kenix!!! Don't regret la...just accept the fate!!! But I really want to know the reason why I was selected. My group leader, monkey so good also didn't pass the interview, why should I pass it le??? Confusing arr....

Haha...actually writing blog really can make me feel sleepy de wo...and I want to sleep now lolz!!!


sleepy kenix signing out at 1.13am

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment