0

我的烦恼。。。终于解决了!! Horray

Posted by imkenix on 11:59 PM in , ,
This few days I really feel depressed and frustrated... always form group with that three people only...want to make new friends also cannot... As I already know, once I choose the wrong gang of people...then "hancurlah" my life!!! My HE assignment only get 23 marks out of 30 marks... and the more worse in my HE test... Haha...as I already know...sure "hancur" one... I get 22 out of 40. Teruknya!! I also have calculated on my coursework marks for HE...and if not wrong, I need to do very well in the Exam in order to get a "A" which I think it is IMPOSSIBLE!!! Haha...and yesterday, I just done my HE presentation...hmm, actually not too satisfied with the marks but...just accepted it lo....what to do??

I always thinking about the same thing throughout the week... SHOULD I CONTINUE MYSELF IN CS??? Huh, as I am not good in my Chinese... I feel that myself very useless and I started to feel "自卑" as I seemed can't contribute anything to the society and I keep on asking on my senior...what sports is the most easy to get the 2 credit hours?? I keep on finding ways to "escape" from CS. But by the way, I really like CS very much. Just because I can't speak fluently in Chinese, sometimes I just dare not voice up my opinions... as I don't how to tell some words in Mandarin. Haiz...what to do?? Who ask me don't know Chinese??

I keep on telling myself that I can do it. But eventually I can't do anything. I keep on struggling on what decision should I make.... I even asked my best friends' advice. Two of them ask me to quit as it seemed to be a burden to me... but my dear, Pei Shin give me opinion to me that I should give a try and try to manage both my study and co-q.... But the things I most worry about is that I scared I will lose my scholarship... I scared I can't do well in my study if I enter CS as this society is a damn busy society in the entire college... Haha!!! I also don't understand why I will enter this society at first...

Haha...today feel extremely sad...and my friends keep on asking me why I look like a corpse and walk like a corpse!! Sure like a corpse la...a lot of tension ma!! Tests, assignments, exam and CS!!! I feel that I can't manage all of them at the same time...and this week I really cried a lot. What to do... except release all my sadness through the tears that rolling down to my cheeks?? I even think of "放弃" but I really cannot give up this opportunity as I really lucky to be the chosen one...haha!! I even think of not attending the meeting for today but... I keep on telling myself to keep on trying!! I struggle for a long time and I finally end up with a conclusion which is continue myself in CS.

My mom told me that if I already worked hard...if the scholarship is really forgone, then also nothing can be done except that I need to pay my own money lol...but I think I will still got some discount geh...haha!! Staff rate!! So, what Kenix should do is try my best to get a "A" for every unit but I really know that it is a "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE"... so just try my best not to fail a single unit lo...then I think this mission, I can still handle geh!!! Tomorrow got QS test arr... very scare but I just can do one thing which is try my best... just try to pass!!!

Haha...tomorrow night is the O'Night but I won't go as a student but as a staff's daughter and thus I don't need to very dinner dress...HAHA!!! Kenix...gambateh and 下乡 gambateh!! Hope that I can really manage both of them la... GOD BLESS!!! Good night!!! Wakaka...


confusing kenix signing out @ 11.58pm

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment