0

我恨他们

Posted by imkenix on 2:44 AM in , ,
今天我很不开心。The reason I feel unhappy is my family is not supporting on me.

Hey, do you that I have a lot of stress these days?? I just want to express my unsatisfactory towards something. Why can't you just understand my conditions?? Always telling me that others didn't complain this and that while I always complaining everything. Hey, come on!! Why should others tell you their feelings...if they really have problems, they also won't tell you everything la...you are not their family.

Do you have ever supporting on my decision?? No!!! You didn't!!! Whenever I complain about my college life. You will always splashing me with cold water. You always say "You should study for Form Six. Then you can enter local university." But do you really understand what my wants are??? I don't like Form Six since I was in Form 4. I hate Form Six!!

Whatever I done is wrong. On the other hands, whatever both your son do is always right. They play the computer all days, you won't make a single noise but if I play the whole days, you will start scolding me. Even your son fails his Add Maths, you never ask him not to play the computer. He always msn with girls and you never scold him. This is really unfair.

I don't mind that you do not support on me. But please don't make me question on my decison that I have made. Oh, please la...KCL!! You only get ? marks for your Add Maths and you even XXXX 4 of your subjects in the MYT. You tries to make fun of me. Saying that if I am a lawyer, I will become 哑巴 when I see the judge. What about you?? You will piss in your pants when you see the judge la. What I hate the most is that you support your son and together making fun of me. I tell you, I HATE you!!! And I am warning you, KCL. You don't ever making fun of me anymore, you idiot buffalo!!! You think you are very smart, gah??? Please stop dreaming la!! I tell you, I won't let myself fail the exam geh!! I want to prove to you that among your children, I am the best. The ends.

Friend, thanks for your comment. About the interview that day, I think I had passed la...feel so surprised.


T.T crying kenix signing out at 2.43am


|

0 Comments

Post a Comment