0

~ A meaningful weekend ~

Posted by imkenix on 11:58 AM in
Oh...my whole body is so painful!!! "Lebam" here and "luka" there... so bad oo
Actually this weekend I have a CS Training Camp at college...and the camp just ended at 10pm...
I learn quite a lot from this camp but le... I don't know whether my "semangat" can stay for how long... Now I will write back what had happened during this three days!!!



10 July 2009, Friday


Today is my first day in CS Training Camp. Firstly, I sure feel nervous lo. Keep on checking whether I have forgotten to bring anything. And as usual, as I am not good in my Mandarin, I don't like to speak much...as every word I say I need to translate it in my brain from Cantonese to Mandarin but sometimes I'll translate the word wrongly and I'll feel 尴尬. The activities for that day are really fun. And we are having a activity called "小主人 and 小天使". Our group GF, Penny and AGF, Jen Li are really cool. Feel so happy to make friends with them( my group member). Then we sing our NegaraKu and read "ikrar". Then the rest of the days also play games...we went home at 10pm...feel so hungry at that time cause I haven't take my dinner...To be continued.............


11 July 2009, Saturday

Today we draw our group flag and create our group slogan and song. Our group name is...幸运四叶草!!! Then we have a game and in that game, I learn the importance to trust the people in our group. Then we also given a task to perform on Sunday where those Senior will act like "small children". After discussion, we decide to perform a dance!!! We have a sketch...have a lot of fun [^U^]... I discover that my 小主人 is my AGF, Jen Li and I get to know that my 小天使 is Khoo Sin Jia...haha!!! So coincidence both my 小主人 and 小天使 are in my group...hehehe
At night we have our 联欢晚会...though the food at GK is terrible but really have some fun la...hehe!! At last I saw her smile... congratulation 纪律 for getting second place for the best 笑容... After that, we go practise our dance "woosa woosa". So cham have to copy 20 times of the 宗旨. It is really a hard task for me...and finally I write till 4am


12 July 2009, Sunday

OMG...I almost last for the camp. Today in an activity we are required to dance 星星舞 with our eyes blindfolded. Huh, our group lost and we need to "tekan-tubi" 80 times...alamak sakitnya!!!
Then, here come the "children"!!! Wow, those Senior are very good in acting arr... But I as AGF really done a terrible job...I admit my weakness...I really want surrender le. These are not normal "children"... they are mad de!! So cham de 纪律... voice also "sa" liao...and she is one of the "children" damn crazy de... After that, we have some discussion on our job... Later we have our Station Games... So fun la... After having our dinner, we gathered at SAD hall again... We are taken to sit at a specific place where we told to close our eyes... Then something happened that make us cry lolz... so 感动... Senior, so sorry that we seem not appreciate you all... Sorry for not giving response to your questions... Sorry for not understanding your hard work and sorry for not respecting you all... sorry and thanks for all the hard work you all have given to us... haha!! Thanks Jen Li for your present... that monkey looks so cute la... hehe and hope Sin Jia will like my gift la... At last we dance for a while and take photograph and that's the end for our training camp!!! Gonna miss this camp very much... I really can survive in 下乡?? Hope I can "kekal" till the end la...
下乡 gambateh!!! Muackzz


That is the end of my blog about the Training Camp... Good Night!!!



kenix signing out @ 11.55 pm

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment